From: Joan K. Lippincott joan@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: ELI 2019 Key Issues survey - please participate
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 15:10:15 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
You’re invited to participate in this survey by the EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI)!
—Joan Lippincott, CNI
———————————————

The ELI is pleased to announce the release of the 2019 Key Issues survey. As always, we invite everyone associated with the post-secondary mission of teaching and learning (T&L) to participate, so that the results are truly representative of the full community. This includes (but not limited to):

faculty
students
instructional and learning designers
learning engineers
librarians
center for T&L staff
academic and instructional technologists
academic leaders, such as deans and provosts.
administrators for innovation in T&L

The survey takes *only 3 minutes* to complete.

The link to the survey is:

Institutional EDUCAUSE membership is NOT required.  Finally, we’d be grateful if you would share this link with your colleagues.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
best M

ps. results from previous years are here.

Malcolm Brown
Director, EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
282 Century Place, Suite 5000, Louisville CO 80027
direct: 575.448.1313