From: Cliff Lynch cliff@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: PASIG meeting, Mexico City, Feb 12-14, 2019
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2018 23:42:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I wanted to share the announcement of this excellent meeting; I have
attended a number of these in the past and found them to be very
helpful.

-----------------

The agenda and registration for the Mexico City Preservation and
Archiving Special Interest Group (PASIG) meeting February 12-14, 2019
is at http://pasig2019.colmex.mx. The two tier Early Bird registration
fee is either $150 or $50 depending upon your location. We have set out
multiple agenda times for Lightning Talks since these have been popular
in the past. We will notify the PASIG community at a later date about
submitting Lightning Talk topics prior to the conference, though we
will also have ad hoc submissions at the conference. The event will
have bi-lingual translation.

In that conference space is limited we would recommend early
registration. Hotel recommendations are on the website. To keep updated
on the PASIG Mexico City conference, please go to the main PASIG
website https://preservationandarchivingsig.org and sign up for the
pasig-announce mail list.