From: Cliff Lynch cliff@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Upcoming December Member Meeting Reminders
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2018 23:42:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Registration closes on November 8. Please register by then! Note that
the meeting schedule and session list are now available on our website.

The CNI Fall 2018 Membership Meeting schedule is now available at
Sched.com:
https://cnifall2018membershipmeeting.sched.com/

For this year˘s fall membership meeting, we will once again be using
Sched, our mobile meeting solution, to better anticipate room size
needs. We have worked to finalize the program earlier than usual this
year to give attendees extra time for planning meeting schedules;
abstracts will be added soon. If you would like to use Sched to build a
custom agenda, we ask that you consider adding sessions you plan to
attend to your Sched agenda soon so that we may have some idea of the
expected crowds for each session and can plan room assignments
accordingly. Sched allows conference organizers to monitor session
interest by revealing how many attendees have added any given breakout
to their personalized schedules - by selecting your sessions of
interest early, we hope to better accommodate your needs.

Please note: You are NOT required to have an account with Sched in
order to view the program information; a Sched account is necessary
ONLY if you wish to use some of the features, including building a
custom agenda. A Sched account is entirely optional.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing many of our in December (if not
before!)