From: Joan K. Lippincott joan@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: ELI 7 Things - Accessibility Policy
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 13:17:01 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I’m posting an announcement of a new publication from the EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI) that will be of interest to many in the CNI community.
—Joan Lippincott, CNI
--------------------------------------
Greetings, a note to announce that the latest ELI 7 Things is now available. The topic is accessibility policy. We focus on policies for this issue, since as we all know, policies “frame standards and expectations for how a college or university’s programs, services, and facilities serve the needs of people with disabilities”, quoting from the issue.

As always, issues of the ELI 7 Things is freely available to all.  You can get a copy here:

Our subject matter experts for this issue included (and our deepest thanks to them):
Sue Cullen, California State University, Office of the Chancellor
Lori Kressin, University of Virginia
Kyle Shachmut, Harvard University
Christian Vinten-Johansen, Penn State

Best M

Malcolm Brown
Director of Learning Initiatives

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
282 Century Place, Suite 5000, Louisville CO 80027
direct: 575.448.1313