From: Joan K. Lippincott joan@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Library Perspectives on the EDUCAUSE Top 10 IT Issues
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 16:52:59 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Each year EDUCAUSE Review announces its Top 10 IT issues and follows that up with a series of articles and interviews from various perspectives. Karen Wetzel of EDUCAUSE and I had the pleasure of interviewing 4 librarians about their thoughts on 3 of the top 10 issues: student-centered Institution, data management and governance, and privacy. Our thanks to the interviewees Kristin Antelman, University of California, Santa Barbara, Jon Cawthorne, Wayne State University, Jeff Steely, Georgia State University, and Peggy Seiden, Swarthmore College.
You can follow the link in the image below or use this URL for the full text:
https://er.educause.edu/articles/2019/2/library-perspectives-on-the-educause-2019-top-10-it-issues?utm_source=Informz&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=ER#_zs7W2Me1_zlRNcW5

—Joan Lippincott, CNI