From: Cliff Lynch cliff@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: IDCC 2020, Dublin Ireland Feb 17-20, 200
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 11:16:04 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The 2020 International Digital Curation Conference will be held in
Dublin, Ireland February 17-20, 2020. This will be the 15th of these
major international conferences on digital curation; CNI has been a
collaborating organization since the beginning. The 2019 conference was
just recently held in Melbourne, Australia and I thought it was
exceptional; materials are now linked to the conference agenda at

http://www.dcc.ac.uk/events/idcc19/programme

I'll put out additional information on the 2020 Conference here when
it's available (probably not for a while) but I wanted to get a hold
the date message out.