From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart diane@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Spring '19 Meeting Program (Sched) Now Available
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 11:21:45 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The CNI Spring 2019 Membership Meeting schedule is now online. We invite you to explore the program on the meeting website:
or at Sched.com:

Recently we have used Sched, our mobile meeting solution, to better anticipate room size needs. If you would like to use Sched to build a custom agenda, we ask that you consider adding sessions you plan to attend to your Sched agenda soon so that we may have some idea of the expected crowds for each session and make any necessary adjustments to room assignments. Sched allows conference organizers to monitor session interest by revealing how many attendees have added any given breakout to their personalized schedules - by selecting your sessions of interest early, we hope to better accommodate your needs.

Please note: You are not required to have an account with Sched in order to view the program information; a Sched account is necessary ONLY if you wish to use some of the features, including building a custom agenda. A Sched account is entirely optional. We hope you will find it to be a convenient and useful resource as you plan for the meeting and explore the program.

We look forward to seeing you in St. Louis!

-Diane Goldenberg-Hart, CNI

Diane Goldenberg-Hart

Communications Coordinator
Coalition for Networked Information
21 Dupont Circle, Suite 800, Washington, DC 20036
202.296.5098 | cni.org