From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart diane@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Preservation of Electronic Gov't Info (PEGI) Webinar - Mon 5/6/19
Date: Fri, 03 May 2019 11:02:30 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
This event will be of interest to members of the CNI community - note that the webinar takes place this coming Monday, May 6th, but that it will be recorded.
-Diane Goldenberg-Hart, CNI

-------------

Greetings from the PEGI Project team!

Since our National Forum in December, we have been working on a summary report of the event. We expect our report to be published by Educopia on or by May 3rd, and we are hosting a webinar to discuss its contents and next steps for the project. This report would not have been possible without your participation in our forum, and we hope you will continue to be a part of our growing community.

This webinar will take place on Monday, May 6th, at 1:00 PM EDT (New York, GMT-04:00)  and will be recorded for those who will not be able to join us live.

PEGI Project National Forum Summary and Report Webinar
Monday, May 6, 2019
1:00 pm  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  1 hr

Meeting number (access code): 804 352 033
Click here to add this appointment to your calendarWhen it’s time, join the meeting by clicking here.

To join from a video system or application, dial 804352033@uncg.webex.com. You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

To join by phone: +1-415-655-0002 US Toll

Warm regards,

Martin Halbert (Ph.D., MLIS), UNC Greensboro Dean of Libraries