From: Joan K. Lippincott joan@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Horizon Report - Quick Survey from EDUCAUSE
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 10:34:51 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Dear Members of the CNI Community:

Help EDUCAUSE determine the future directions for the Horizon Report; I know many of you find the report useful and can provide some informed feedback.
Thanks,
Joan Lippincott, CNI
----------
Greetings, colleague,
As you know, EDUCAUSE inherited the Horizon Report in early 2018 and has been producing the Report since then. While the Horizon Report is a wonderful tradition, we are also seeking, as in everything we do, to continuously learn and improve in our work.

We’d like to ask you to share your thoughts about future directions for the Report by completing a very short, 5 question survey. It should take no more than 5 minutes to complete.
The survey is here:
The deadline for completing the survey in June 18.  Please share this will your colleagues!
Many thanks in advance for providing your insights about the future of the Horizon Report!
Malcolm

Malcolm Brown
Director of Learning Initiatives

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
282 Century Place, Suite 5000, Louisville CO 80027
direct: 575.448.1313