From: Cliff Lynch cliff@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Registration Open for International Digital Curation Conference, Dublin, Ireland, Feb 17-20, 2020
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2019 14:38:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I'm delighted to announce that registration has opened for the 15th International Digital Curation Conference, which will take place early next year. The full announcement is below. CNI has been proud to be a collaborating organization with the IDCC conference since the beginning.

-------------------------------

"Collective Curation: the many hands that make data work"

17-20 February 2020

Croke Park Stadium, Dublin, Ireland

http://www.dcc.ac.uk/events/idcc20

We're delighted to announce that registration for the 15th International Digital Curation Conference (IDCC) is now open!

IDCC is a leading conference on digital curation and Research Data Management, regularly attracting around 250 delegates from all over the world.

The programme will focus on the role content creators and curators have in ensuring digital objects are properly created, managed and shared. The programme will include papers, lightning talks, demos, posters, workshops that will address the following themes:
- Social, political and cultural implications of digital curation
- Trust: assessing content and containers
- Data stewardship
- Preservation planning

The main conference programme will take place on the 18th and 19th of February and will include keynote lectures by Fran Berman and Sarah Collins. Workshops will be held on the 17th of February and on 20th we will hold an unconference, with discussion topics driven by delegates choice.

The conference will be run in partnership with the Digital Repository of Ireland, https://www.dri.ie, a national digital repository for Ireland's humanities, social sciences, and cultural heritage data. IDCC20 will be hosted at the Croke Park Stadium, Ireland's largest sporting arena and home to home of Ireland's largest sporting and cultural organisation, the Gaelic Athletic Association. We'll be at the heart of Ireland's community.

To register, please go to http://www.dcc.ac.uk/events/idcc20/registration Book a place now to benefit from early bird rates!