From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart diane@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Library Publishing Forum Call for Proposals
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 13:30:05 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The 2020 Library Publishing Forum will take place in Worcester, MA, on May 4-6; proposals are being accepted through Nov. 15th. CNI is pleased to serve as a Strategic Affiliate of the sponsoring organization, the Library Publishing Coalition. More information is available below, and at the event website: https://librarypublishing.org/library-publishing-forum/

-Diane Goldenberg-Hart
CNI Communications

—— ——
Library Publishing Forum CFP and Scholarships
The Library Publishing Forum is an annual conference bringing together representatives from libraries engaged in (or considering) publishing initiatives to define and address major questions and challenges; to identify and document collaborative opportunities; and to strengthen and promote this community of practice. The Forum is sponsored by the Library Publishing Coalition, but you do not need to be a member of the LPC to attend. The 2020 Forum will be held in Worcester, MA, May 4-6, hosted by the University of Massachusetts Medical School.

Call for Proposals

A call for proposals is now open! In addition to the full sessions and individual presentations formats we have used for the last couple of years, we are also welcoming two new proposal formats: poster talks and experimental sessions. We warmly encourage proposals from first-time presenters and representatives of small and emerging publishing programs. Proposals may address any topic of interest to the library publishing community and all disciplines. However, with the conference being hosted by the University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMMS), we extend a special invitation to sessions exploring projects or topics related to STEM publishing and the Open Science Movement. The proposal deadline is November 15th.

--
Melanie Schlosser
Director of Scholarly Communications, Educopia Institute

Working from Columbus, OH

Pronouns: she/her