From: Cliff Lynch cliff@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Archives, Access & AI Conference, London, UK, January 15-17
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2020 10:45:00 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
A very interesting and timely conference being held in London in a few weeks. Hopefully some presentation materials will be available after the conference, and if I get information on this I'll share it with the list.

I am pleased to inform you that registration is now open for the "Archives, Access and AI" conference (London, 15-17 January).

The conference is partly funded by my AHRC Leadership Fellowship. It will bring together distinguished academics, archivists and policy makers to discuss the issues of archives in the digital age.

Keynote speakers: Josh Schneider (ePADD/ Stanford); Melissa Terras (Edinburgh); and Matthew Kirschenbaum (Maryland).

Link to register: https://store.lboro.ac.uk/conferences-and-events/school-of-design-and-creative-arts/upcoming-eventssymposiums/archives-access-and-ai-working-with-borndigital-and-digitised-archival-collections

Conference programme: https://www.poetrysurvival.com/2019/12/programme-aracai-conference.html

Abstracts and short bios: https://www.poetrysurvival.com/2019/12/abstracts-short-bios-aracai-conference.html

Best festive wishes,

Lise Jaillant