From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart diane@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Video: AI: Impacts & Roles for Libraries
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 18:07:30 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
A new video from CNI’s December meeting has been added to our channels:

Artificial Intelligence: Impacts and Roles for Libraries, (Keith Webster, CMU; Jason Griffey, NISO)
Discusses the evolution of artificial intelligence and potential impacts on libraries including opportunities for libraries to support AI education and research.

Previously released from this meeting:

Forgetting and Being Forgotten: Growing Up in a Digital Era, Kate Eichhorn (The New School)

A Fragmented Landscape, Collaborations Refreshed, and CNI’s 2019-20 Program, Clifford Lynch (CNI); includes a farewell to Joan Lippincott, CNI’s longtime associate executive director.

Look for more announcements soon of other video offerings from the fall 2019 CNI meeting (https://www.cni.org/mm/fall-2019). To see all videos produced by CNI, visit our video channels on YouTube (www.youtube.com/cnivideo) and Vimeo (vimeo.com/channels/cni).

-----
Diane Goldenberg-Hart
Assistant Executive Director
Coalition for Networked Information
21 Dupont Circle, Suite 800, Washington, DC 20036
202.296.5098 | cni.org