Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #114753
From: Joan K. Lippincott joan@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: EDUCAUSE Top 10 IT Issues 2020
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 15:10:30 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The EDUCAUSE Top 10 IT Issues 2020, now available online at https://er.educause.edu/articles and in the print EDUCAUSE Review, always includes great material for discussion on campus. In addition to the main article, a number of topics are highlighted to provide additional analyses, including library perspectives on the issues. Karen Wetzel, Director of Community and Working Groups for EDUCAUSE and I interviewed 4 library leaders for their views on a few of the identified top trends. Our thanks to Karim Boughida, Dean, University Libraries, University of Rhode Island, Salwa Ismail, Associate University Librarian for Digital Initiatives and Information Technology and Associate CIO, University Library, University of California, Berkeley, Sarah Pritchard, Dean of Libraries, Northwestern University, and Keith Webster, Dean of Libraries and Director of Emerging and Integrative Media Initiatives, Carnegie Mellon University, for their insights. Our interviewees had so many valuable perspectives that we anticipate a fuller reporting of our interviews in an online-only version of this article in future.

-------

Joan K. Lippincott, Ph.D.

Associate Director Emerita

Coalition for Networked Information

joan@cni.org

www.cni.org

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster