From: Cliff Lynch cliff@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Update on the Keepers Registry
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 17:45:30 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I'm delighted to be able to share this information about the future of the Keepers Registry, a very important and largely unknown part of our infrastructure for digital preservation, and I congratulate the ISSN International Center for carrying on this vital work. Some readers who attended the December 2019 CNI Membership meeting may have seen a presentation on these developments by Peter Burnhill and Gaelle Beque.

https://www.issn.org/services/online-services/keepers-registry/