From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart diane@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Plenary Videos: Cultural Heritage Research Data & Designing Digital Scholarship
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2020 16:00:38 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
CNI’s Spring 2020 Virtual Meeting is proceeding apace with the addition of videos from our opening and closing plenaries that took place earlier this week:

Closing Plenary: Reflections on Twenty Years of Designing Digital Scholarship (Tara McPherson, University of Southern California)

Look for more announcements soon of other video offerings from the CNI Spring 2020 Virtual Membership Meeting (https://www.cni.org/mm/spring-2020). To see all videos produced by CNI, visit our video channels on YouTube (www.youtube.com/cnivideo) and Vimeo (vimeo.com/channels/cni).

-Diane