Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #114782
From: Cliff Lynch cliff@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Postponing July Jisc and CNI leaders conference to 2021
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 13:25:55 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
In light of the current situation, CNI and Jisc have decided that we will have to postpone the scheduled joint leaders meeting on frontiers in research practice that was set  to take place in  Bristol, UK this July. It's our intention to reschedule this for Summer 2021, and we hope to announce dates in the near future.

For those already registered for the meeting, you'll hear from Jisc about refunds directly.

I'm really sorry to have to postpone this conference, but I look forward to sharing developments around the 2021 program as we shape it with our partners at Jisc.

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster