From: Beth Secrist beth@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: VIDEOS: Preserving New Forms of Scholarship, Innovative Models in Data Publishing, Discovery Systems in 2020 and MORE
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 10:28:45 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
New videos from CNI’s ongoing Spring 2020 Virtual Meeting are available. We’re in our final week with only a few more videos to follow.

To see all videos produced by CNI, including all that have been released so far from the CNI Spring 2020 Virtual Membership Meeting, visit our video channels on YouTube (www.youtube.com/cnivideo) and Vimeo (vimeo.com/channels/cni).

Web-Based Digital Maps and the Challenge of Sustainability (Jeremiah Trinidad-Christensen, Columbia University; Nancy Maron, BlueSky to BluePrint, LLC)
Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/423490617

Three Years in the Cloud. Our Experience with Moving Our Mission Critical Digital Services to AWS (Jean Philipps, Louis Brooks, Favenzio Calvo, Florida State University)
Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/423038244

Advancing the Learning Organization: Reframing IT Projects as a Catalyst for Change (Jennifer Vinopal, The Ohio State University; Salwa Ismail, University of California, Berkeley; Carolyn Caizzi, Northwestern University; Rosalyn Metz, Emory University; Hannah Sommers, George Washington University)
Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/423036796

Implications of Student Services on Library Digital and Physical Spaces (Sayeed Choudhury & Edwina Picon, Johns Hopkins University)
Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/422312951

Discovery Systems in 2020: Issues and Trends (William Mischo & Michael Norman, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; Tom Cramer, Stanford University Lorcan Dempsey, OCLC)
Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/422023355

Innovative Models in Data Publishing: An Update from CDL, Dryad, & Zenodo (Daniella Lowenberg, University of California, Alex Ioannidis, CERN)
Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/421336228

Flows of Water, Flows of Work: Strategizing Workflows for Data Discovery in the Digitized Southern California Water Documents (Jessica Davila Greene, Jeanine Finn, Yeisi Ileczko, Mark Buchholz, The Claremont Colleges)
Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/420959759

Democratizing Access to Research: Using RAMP Data to Compare Trends in IR Usage between the Global North and South (Jonathan Wheeler, University of New Mexico; Minh Pham,
University of Missouri, Columbia)
Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/420959521

Preservation of New Forms of Scholarship (Jonathan Greenberg, New York University; Jeremy Morse, University of Michigan; Karen Hanson, Portico, ITHAKA; Thib Guicherd-Callin, Stanford University; David Millman, New York University)
Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/420960416

____

Beth Secrist
Communications Consultant, CNI