From: Cliff Lynch cliff@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Protocols.io Webinar: Post COVID-19 Procedures for Safely Returning to the Lab
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 17:53:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Recently I had the opportunity to catch up with colleagues from Protocols.io. I have followed the wonderful work that they have been doing for the last few years in providing a mechanism to document, share and manage experimental protocols, and I am sure many readers of this list are also familiar with this work. I was
very interested to learn that their platform is now being used in a similar role for safety protocols, which are essential as we work to re-open research on campuses. You can see those here:
https://www.protocols.io/groups/reentering-labs-post-covid19-shutdown

Protocols.io is putting on a very interesting free webinar July 15 at 9am PDT looking broadly as issues related to returning to campus labs:

https://www.protocols.io/webinars/university-panel-post-covid19-procedures-for-safely

They will also make a recording of the webinar available, as I understand it.