Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #114835
From: Cliff Lynch cliff@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: JISC-funded Demos report on Research 4.0
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 17:17:30 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
In October 2019 I shared a pointer to an interim report from our colleagues at JISC in the UK had released dealing with what they called "Research 4.0" -- basically the way in which research practices would be transformed by a complex of emerging technologies such as robotics, machine learning, and big data. This report was prepared by an independent research and policy analysis consulting group called Demos.

This week JISC announced the availability of the final version of the report, which can be found here:

https://www.jisc.ac.uk/reports/research-4-0-research-in-the-age-of-automation

direct download link to the PDF is here:

https://demos.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Research-4.0-Report.pdf

There is also an extensive blog post which discusses the report from JISC's perspective at

https://www.jisc.ac.uk/news/jisc-response-to-demos-report-15-sep-2020

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster