From: Cliff Lynch cliff@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Virtual Conference: Accelerated AI for Big Data Experiments, Oct 19-21, 2020
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 01:00:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I just learned of a very interesting virtual conference that's taking place next week, under the auspices of the National Center for Supercomputer Applications (NCSA) and supported by the National Science Foundation. Registration is free. See the conference site for details:

http://www.ncsa.illinois.edu/Conferences/AcceleratedAINCSA/

The agenda is here:

http://www.ncsa.illinois.edu/Conferences/AcceleratedAINCSA/agenda.html

Here's a brief summary of the conference focus, from the website:

"This conference will present an overview of recent efforts in multi-messenger astrophysics, high energy physics, and astronomy to harness innovation in artificial intelligence and large-scale computing to enable and accelerate scientific discovery in the big-data era, and will serve as a platform to create synergies between disparate communities that share similar computational challenges that may be addressed through innovative applications of artificial intelligence and extreme scale computing."

The site is already pre-populated by links to a number of prerecorded videos; it's not clear to me how much of the online meeting will be recorded and subsequently available.

Apologies for the late notice on this.