From: Cliff Lynch cliff@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: CLIR Cultural Memory and Climate Change Podcast Series
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 00:00:31 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) has just launched season two of a podcast series called "Material Memory" addressing the nexus of cultural memory and the climate change crisis, which is an area that I've also been thinking about a great deal lately. For me, this is a very welcome and timely series. I note that there are transcripts as well as audio podcasts available for these programs. See

https://material-memory.clir.org