From: Cliff Lynch cliff@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Computing Research Association (CRA) Quadrennial White Papers
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 00:00:31 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The Computing Research Association (see www.cra.org) has recently released a series of clear, brief and fairly non-technical white papers on key areas in computer science. I have not read all of these (yet) but the ones that I have read are excellent, and point to more technical sources for those who want to go into more detail. I think that these will be very helpful to the CNI community.

These came out at the end of October, but for some reason I missed them. My great thanks to the amazing Gary Price for the pointer to these.

See

https://cra.org/cra-quadrennial-papers/

for a list of the available papers.