From: Cliff Lynch cliff@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Materials from October 2020 AI and Data Reuse Meeting
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 21:50:00 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
On October 19-20, Carnegie Mellon hosted a 2020 AI and Data Reuse (AIDR) symposium; the following day, they hosted a closely related Open Science symposium. This was the second year for AIDR; I attended the 2019 symposium in person and it was excellent, but was only able to catch some of the 2020 presentations due to other conflicts.

You can now view the recordings of the Open Science Symposium and AIDR conference on the CMU Libraries YouTube page.

OSS: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbkhiRA2P3qJ49fZF3mqsshvcseFTc4uj
AIDR: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbkhiRA2P3qJZmr1wjoSzY6c4NcxMVGrv

You can also find more information and slides for the talks if available on our Open Science Framework event pages.
OSS: https://osf.io/hbt7c/
AIDR: https://osf.io/tchdq/

There is also a conference report for the two events available at https://doi.org/10.1184/R1/12092193.v1.

My understanding is that there will be a follow-on 2021 event and I'll share information on that when I get it.