From: Cliff Lynch cliff@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: A few meeting-related announcements from my plenary talk today
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 10:27:15 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
For those who weren't at my plenary talk Monday at the CNI Fall virtual member meeting, I just wanted to note a couple of specific announcements I made about CNI-related events.

Our spring 2021 meeting will be virtual. Plans for this will be announced in early January 2021.

The JISC/CNI meeting, which will be focused on the future of the research enterprise, will also move virtual and will take place July 7-9, 2021. Again, more details to come in January 2021.

We are hopeful that the scheduled Washington DC CNI Fall 2021 member meeting will take place in person in December 2021. It will likely be complemented by some type of virtual event. More on this in late summer 2021, if not before.

The recording of the plenary talk should be available soon. It covers a broad range of topics. I hope that CNI-announce readers will find it helpful. I would welcome questions and comments.