From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart diane@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Call for Proposals, CNI Spring '21
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 12:20:01 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Proposals are now being accepted for project briefings to be presented during CNI’s Spring 2021 Membership Meeting (virtual). The meeting will take place online March 15-26, 2021. Anyone may propose a project briefing, including groups/individuals from non-member institutions and organizations.

Project briefings address issues of interest to the membership, as outlined in CNI’s Program Plan. The 30-minute to one-hour sessions focus on a timely topic or on a specific institutional/organizational project related to digital information; they can also explore parallel developments across institutions. A limited number of project briefings will be accepted.

March 15-16 from noon-5:00 pm EDT will be devoted to live project briefings. For the spring 2021 virtual meeting, we are only scheduling a very small number of live (synchronous) project briefings; we expect the great majority of project briefings will be pre-recorded. Once accepted, speakers who are selected for live sessions will be contacted regarding the schedule. More details are on the project briefing proposals page.

Proposals may be submitted via online form:
Deadline for submissions is February 12, 2021

More information, including the complete event schedule-at-a-glance, is at https://www.cni.org/mm/spring-2021.
Follow the meeting: #cni21s

-Diane Goldenberg-Hart, CNI