From: Cliff Lynch cliff@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Internet2 Webinar on Video Content Retention Management
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 22:30:00 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Here's a link to a webinar that our friends at Internet2 are offering on March 17 (yes, I know this conflicts with the CNI Spring Virtual Member meeting) dealing with the very important emerging issue of how to manage the mass of classes and other webinars that are being created during this period of virtual teaching and learning and beyond. It's likely CNI will be doing an Executive Roundtable on this topic later in 2021 or in early 2022. See

https://internet2.edu/managing-content-retention-using-panopto/