Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #114928
From: Joan K. Lippincott joan@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Promoting Inclusive Spaces: EDUCAUSE QuickTalk 6/25/21
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 11:00:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
As students and others return to campus, we have a new awareness of our institution’s physical facilities and what they contribute to learning and development of a sense of community. EDUCAUSE is offering a QuickTalk on Friday, June 25, 2-3PM Eastern, on Promoting Inclusive Spaces.

The session description : "The Learning Space Rating System (LSRS) measures the potential of formal learning spaces to support multiple modalities of learning. Along with a number of other enhancements, v3 now adds a section that addresses physiological, cognitive, and cultural inclusion. This Member QuickTalk will focus on these overlapping and interconnected perspectives of inclusion. Four LSRS advisory board members will lead a discussion around the intent, principles, and examples of each of these types of inclusion."

The group of highly experienced professionals leading the session are: Rich Holeton and Bob Smith of Stanford, Shirley Dugdale of Dugdale Strategy LLP, Crystal Ramsay of Penn State, and Kathe Pelletier of EDUCAUSE.

Note: This session is open only to EDUCAUSE members.

— Joan Lippincott, Associate Executive Director Emerita, CNI
Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster