From: Cliff Lynch cliff@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Report on June 2021 Executive Roundtable on the Research Enterprise
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 23:37:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
In June 2021, CNI conducted its most recent Executive Roundtable exploring the status and plans for the research enterprise, particularly in light of developments in the pandemic. The report summarizing this discussion is now available, and I think it contains a good deal of useful information in how institutional strategies and priorities are evolving. You can find the report at

https://www.cni.org/go/future-research-enterprise-june-2021

I'd note that the report calls out a number of areas where CNI is seeking additional information, and we'd welcome hearing from additional organizations on these topics.