From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart <diane@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Videos from Fall Mtg & Spring Mtg Dates
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 12:35:00 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Dear CNI Community,

Here are some updates regarding materials from our most recent membership meeting, and the current plan for the spring 2022 membership meeting:

Fall 2021 Membership Meeting Videos

Many videos from CNI’s recent fall meeting, including pre-recorded briefings, live virtual presentations, and many in-person sessions, are now publicly available on CNI’s YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/cnivideo) and Vimeo (https://vimeo.com/cni) channels. More videos and any slide decks shared with us will be added to the meeting website in the coming weeks.

We’re happy to announce that both in-person plenary sessions are now available:

Opening Plenary: COVID and the Evolving Innovation Landscape
Clifford Lynch, CNI

Closing Plenary: Carnegie Mellon University’s Cloud Lab Project
Rebecca W. Doerge, Carnegie Mellon University; Brian Frezza, Emerald Cloud Lab; Keith Webster, Carnegie Mellon University

Save the Dates: Spring 2022 Membership Meeting

For CNI’s Spring 2022 Membership Meeting, we expect to follow a pattern similar to that of the December 2021 meeting:

We plan to hold TWO SEPARATE EVENTS: both a virtual AND an in-person event for CNI's Spring 2022 Membership Meeting, each independently of one another but intended to be mutually complementary:
  • The Virtual Event
    • Dates: Monday & Tuesday, March 21-22
    • Location: Online (Zoom)
  • The In-Person Event
    • Dates: Monday & Tuesday, March 28-29
    • Location: Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego, CA
      • If the event cannot take place in-person, we will move most (if not all) sessions virtual on March 28-29, perhaps extending to March 30 if needed; afternoon hours, Eastern time.

We’ll be issuing calls for project briefing proposals and emailing registration information to member representatives during January 2022.

With warm wishes for the holiday season and the new year,
-Diane Goldenberg-Hart, CNI