From: Cliff Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Late Addition to CNI March Virtual Meeting: ACLS Comission on Fostering & Sustaining Diverse DIgitial Scholarship
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 13:45:01 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I have wonderful news about a late addition to the invited sessions at the CNI Spring Member Meeting Virtual Event.

Marisa Parham, University of Maryland, College Park, professor and chair of the American Council of Learned Societies' new commission on the future of digital work in the humanities, will join us for the virtual event of the Spring 2022 Membership Meeting to discuss the Commission¢s vision, goals and plans. Her talk will close the second day of the virtual event.

The new commission, Fostering and Sustaining Diverse Digital Scholarship, which is being funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation and the National Endowment for the Humanities includes many members of the CNI community among its stellar composition; for more information see https://www.acls.org/digital-commission-sustaining-diverse-scholarship/ .

I'm delighted that our community will have this opportunity to learn more about the Commission's work, and about how we can help to advance this work.

Clifford Lynch
Director, CNi