From: Cliff Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Videos from CNI's Spring ’22 Virtual Event
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 09:45:11 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
All videos from the virtual event of the Spring 2022 Membership Meeting (https://www.cni.org/mm/-spring-2022) are now available for on-demand viewing on CNI’s channels (YouTube and Vimeo).

Additionally, we continue to upload slide decks that have been shared with us to their corresponding project briefing pages; session videos have also been embedded in these pages.

I would like to draw special attention to our two invited virtual sessions: Jisc: Insights from New CEO Heidi Fraser-Krauss and American Council of Learned Societies: Commission on Fostering and Sustaining Diverse Digital Scholarship with chair Marisa Parham. These sessions provide an illuminating look at the work of each respective organization.

I would again like to thank all of our speakers for their contributions to the virtual event. We encourage you to share these videos widely. The entire library of CNI Spring 2022 Membership Meeting videos, including the in-person event, will be available within the next few weeks, and we will share another announcement when those videos are ready.