From: Joan K. Lippincott <joan@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Designing Libraries IX Conference at Charles Library in Philadelphia
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 11:00:30 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
After a hiatus due to the pandemic, we are delighted to announce the next Designing Libraries conference, to take place at Temple University in Philadelphia. You will have the opportunity to visit the beautiful Charles Library, benefit from the expertise of a wide array of speakers, and interact with colleagues from a variety of professions. More details, including registration information, will be available during the summer. To receive updates about this conference, please subscribe to our email list. Hope you can join us there!
-------
Joan K. Lippincott, Ph.D.
Associate Executive Director Emerita
Coalition for Networked Information

Hosted by Temple University in Philadelphia, PA
Charles Library
DESIGNING LIBRARIES IX
FOR THE 21ST CENTURY
November 6–8, 2022
Join us in Philadelphia for Designing Libraries IX, where librarians, architects, planners, designers, information technologists, and others will gather to explore the achievements and challenges of designing libraries and learning spaces for the 21st century.
Registration will open this summer.
Visit website
Charles Library
Please make sure to subscribe to this email list for future conference updates.

Subscribe
Sponsored by
Temple University Libraries, Coalition for Networked Information, NC State University Libraries, Tom Hickerson
Photos of Charles Library by Michael Grimm