From: Paige Pope <paige@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Aug. 26 Deadline: Pre-Recorded Project Briefing Proposals
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 12:58:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
REMINDER: Proposals will be accepted until August 26 for the October edition of CNI’s Pre-Recorded Project Briefing Series.

Proposals may be submitted via online form: https://www.cni.org/resources/pbvs/submit-a-proposal

Important Details:
  • Anyone may propose a pre-recorded project briefing, including groups/individuals from non-member institutions and organizations.
  • Videos should focus on a timely topic or a specific project related to digital information. We especially invite briefings on recently published reports and updates on new or ongoing projects, programs, or organizations that may have reported at CNI in the past.
  • We recommend that these videos run no more than 15-20 minutes, though longer presentations may occasionally make sense.
  • Videos will NOT BE SCHEDULED for viewing at a pre-arranged time; they will be available ON-DEMAND, released as a collection, and accompanied by a guide for contextualization. Their availability will be announced on CNI’s listserv, website, and social media.
  • No more than 12 pre-recorded project briefings will be accepted for each edition; we will issue calls for proposals approximately every two to three months.
  • More information is available on the CNI website and the second edition (July 2022) is now available.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you!

-Paige Pope, CNI Communications Coordinator