From: Cliff Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: 4th National Research Platform Workshop, San Diego, CA, Feb 8-10, 2023
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 23:00:11 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The 4th National Research Platform (NRP) workshop will take place at the University of California, San Diego on February 8-10, 2023. This workshop will provide a detailed look at developments related to the evolving National Research Platform, which CNI has been tracking for some years (we had a presentation on this at the Spring 2022 Member Meeting in San Diego, for example). For more information on the meeting, to register, or for additional background on the NRP program, see

https://nationalresearchplatform.org/events/fourth-national-research-platform-4nrp/

Please note that early registration pricing ends in early January, I had intended to post this earlier; my apologies for the short notice.