From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart <diane@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Videos & Slides from CNI's Fall ’22 Mtg
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 14:21:09 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
All videos from CNI's Fall 2022 Membership Meeting (https://www.cni.org/mm/fall-2022) are now freely and openly available from the event website, and on CNI’s YouTube and Vimeo channels.

Additionally, all slide decks shared with us have now been added to their corresponding project briefing pages (https://www.cni.org/mm/fall-2022/project-briefings-breakout-sessions-f22) and all videos have been embedded in the corresponding pages. As a reminder, videos of opening and closing plenary sessions were released in December:

Opening Plenary
Key Developments and Plans in the Networked Information World: A CNI Perspective
Clifford Lynch, CNI

Closing Plenary
Paul Evan Peters Memorial Lecture: Utopia for Networked Knowledge in the Library and the Academy
Paul Courant, University of Michigan

Sincere thanks to all of our speakers for their wonderful contributions to the meeting. There is a wealth of information to explore in these videos; we hope you will find them useful, and we encourage you to share them widely.

-Diane Goldenberg-Hart, CNI