From: Joan K. Lippincott <joan@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Designing Libraries Conference Registration Open
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 09:35:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Dear Colleagues,
I am delighted to alert you to the opening of registration for the Designing Libraries conference, hosted by the University of Arizona on October 8-10, 2023, and co-sponsored by CNI, NC State University, and Tom Hickerson, Conference Founder. A limited number of people can be accommodated at the conference, and in recent years registration has sold out. Please don’t be disappointed — register early! We have a great conference planned. Session topics and other details are available on the conference website.
See you there!
Joan Lippincott, Associate Executive Director Emerita
Coalition for Networked Information and member of the conference planning group