From: Cliff Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: 4th Global Research Platform Workshop, October 9-10 2023, Limassol, Cyprus (and IEEE E-science conference)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 08:35:02 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The 4th Global Research Platform Workshop (4GRP) will take place October 9-10, 2023 in Limassol, Cyprus and is co-located with the 19th IEEE International Conference on e-Science. The program looks really good; I had the opportunity to attend the 3rd Workshop last year, and found it hugely informative. The workshop web site is at

https://grpworkshop2023.theglobalresearchplatform.net/

My understanding is that this is planned as an in-person only event. My apologies for not sharing information on this earlier.