From: Cliff Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: EDUCAUSE Horizon Action Plan: Generative AI
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 18:00:03 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
EDUCAUSE, as part of its Horizon Report activities, has just released a document called "2023 EDUCAUSE Horizon Action Plan: Generative AI". It's a fairly short report, which the way I read it is focused on largely on institutional strategies and processes for understanding and planning for the implications of generative AI technologies. It's also very strongly focused on teaching and learning (as opposed to implications for the research enterprise).

Summary of the project

https://library.educause.edu/resources/2023/9/2023-educause-horizon-action-plan-generative-ai

Link to the report proper (also contained in the summary linked above)

https://library.educause.edu/-/media/files/library/2023/9/2023horizonactplangenai.pdf

My thanks, as always, to Gary Strong for the pointer to this.