From: Joan K. Lippincott <joan@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Designing Libraries X Conference Slides Now Available
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 11:00:31 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>

Designing Libraries X for the 21st Century
October 8-10, 2023
University of Arizona

image.png
Photo: Drennen Brown. An aerial view of the University of Arizona Student Success District.

Dear Colleagues,

Conference presentation slides are now available at designinglibraries.arizona.edu/program

The program included presentations on the University of Arizona’s Student Success District and Catalyst Studios, outdoor spaces, promoting well-being through spaces, plans for some new large renovation projects, and many other topics. If you have followed CNI’s work on digital scholarship, I encourage you to browse the presentations from the panel I moderated, “Situating Digital Scholarship, Data-Intensive, and Computational Research in the Library: Three Perspectives” with excellent talks by lorraine harricombe, University of Texas, Austin, Greg Raschke, North Carolina State University, and Don Gilstrap, University of Alabama.

Joan Lippincott, Associate Executive Director Emerita
Coalition for Networked Information

2023 Designing Libraries X Planning Committee
Tom Hickerson
Robyn Huff-Eibl
Kenya Johnson
Joan K. Lippincott