From: Cliff Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: LIsa Hinchliffe on Licensing Strategies Conversation at December CNI Meeting (Scholarly Kitchen)
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 22:30:15 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
For our last few meetings, CNI has been experimenting with topical breakfast table conversations exploring various topics. Normally, we don't try to produce reports from these conversations. However ...

Lisa Hinchliffe, who was kind enough to convene a breakfast table conversation at the December 2023 CNI member meeting about library licensing strategies for electronic content, has shared a very helpful blog post summarizing key points in the discussion on the Scholarly Kitchen site. See

https://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2023/12/19/library-licensing-strategies/

Clifford Lynch
Director, CNI.