From: Cliff Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: 8th Computational Archival Workshop (Dec 17, 2023) Materials
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 01:35:30 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Our colleague Richard Marciano at the University of Maryland has been a co-organizer of the Computational Archival Science Workshops for a number of years. The 8th in the series was held as part of the 2023 IEEE Big Data Conference in Sorrento, Italy last December. Materials from the workshop are now available at

https://ai-collaboratory.net/cas/cas-workshops/2023-8th-cas-workshop/

Richard tells me that the next workshop will be held in Washington DC this December as part of IEEE Big Data (December 15-18, 2024). I'll share more information on this when it's available.