From: Cliff Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: LEADING workshop March 27, 2024 in conjunction with San Diego CNI Meeting
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 17:35:40 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I am sharing this invitation on behalf of Erik Mitchell of the University of California, San Diego to participate in a design thinking workshop building on the important work of the LEADS and LEADING projects that we've highlighted at CNI. The session will be both in person (at UCSD) and online.

---------------------------------

CNI colleagues,

I am reaching out to invite you to join the LEADING project on March 27,2024 for a design thinking workshop focused on exploring future pathways in innovating professional education.  This workshop will build on the several online sessions many of you have participated in over the past month to help the LEADING / DATALS team explore this topic.  This workshop is scheduled for the day after CNI concludes its spring meeting.

On March 27 we will gather at UC San Diego (and online) to take what we have learned and use design thinking to envision possible future pathways for professional education.  By participating you will be able to contribute your expertise and insight and you will get to experience a design thinking process Žup close.¡  I welcome and value your participation and encourage you to share this invitation with others who would find this work interesting.

To learn more and register for this event please see our event information and registration page:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/datalis-develop-tickets-794839314787?aff=odcleoeventsincollection

The event will conclude by 3pm to facilitate travel plans.  UC San Diego is a short trolley or uber/lyft ride from downtown San Diego and the airport.

To learn more about the workshop plan please see our DEVELOP workshop information page and please reach out to me with any questions at etm@ucsd.edu.

Thank you,

Erik

Erik Mitchell, PhD