From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart <diane@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Call for Expressions of Interest: Participate in Research on Costs of Public Access to Research Data
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2024 09:40:30 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I share below a call, on behalf of our colleagues at ARL, to express interest in participating in research focused on assessing the institutional costs of public access to research data. This work is based on research done during the first phase of the Realities of Academic Data Sharing (RADS) Initiative, reported on at CNI’s recent spring membership meeting (video is forthcoming).

For questions, please contact Shawna Taylor (staylor@arl.org), project manager for open science, Association of Research Libraries.

-Diane Goldenberg-Hart, CNI

— — —
The Association of Research Libraries (ARL) and the Data Curation Network (DCN) are seeking five US-based academic libraries to participate in a research project focused on understanding the institutional costs of public access to research data. The research project will run from approximately September 1, 2024, to August 31, 2026. This research is funded by the US Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) National Leadership Grant LG-254930-OLS-23.