Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #115285
From: Cliff Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: 19th International Digital Curation Conference, Feb 17-19, 2025, The Hague, the Netherlands
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2024 11:22:18 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The 19th International Digital Curation Conference (IDCC 2025) will be held February 17-19, 2025 in the Hague in the Netherlands. The call for papers is now open. See

https://dcc.ac.uk/events/idcc25

The call for proposals  invites taking a generational view  of developments both past and future related to digital curation, which seems to me very timely; it's striking how much work seems to be at a roughly 20 year cycle point. For example, the the 19th Open Repositories Conference, which has obvious connections, is currently taking place.

I look forward to seeing members of the CNI community at the IDCC meeting.

Clifford Lynch
Director, CNi
Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster