Mesazhi #115306 i Listës së E-mailave CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org
From: Paige Pope <paige@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Reminder: Submit Your Proposal for CNI’s Fall 2024 Membership Meeting
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2024 12:57:36 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
CNI invites project briefing proposals for our Fall 2024 Membership Meeting, December 9–10, in Washington, DC. The deadline for submissions is October 11, 2024.

For more information and to submit your proposal, visit https://www.cni.org/mm/fall-2024/project-briefing-proposals-f24

Key Details:
  • We welcome proposals on timely topics, state-of-the-art developments, or cross-institutional projects related to networked information content and technologies.
  • Presentations are typically 30 minutes to one hour; we also accept five-minute lightning talks.
  • Anyone may propose a project briefing.
    • Presenters are expected to attend and present in person except in very unusual circumstances.
  • All sessions will be recorded and made publicly available, unless requested otherwise.

If you have questions, contact me paige@cni.org

We look forward to your submission!

Sincerely,

-Paige Pope, CNI Communications Coordinator
Regjistrohu (për LAJME Automatike) Regjistrohu (për KLASIFIKIME) Pajtohu (për INDEKSIME) Ç'regjistrohu Shkruaji Administratorit të Listës