Mesazhi #115307 i Listės sė E-mailave CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org
From: Cliff Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: EDUCAUSE 2024 Horizon Report: Cybersecurity and Privacy Edition
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2024 20:15:15 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Many CNI-announce readers will have seen some of the various editions of the EDUCAUSE Horizon report over the years. Today EDUCAUSE has published a particularly interesting and timely report in the series focusing on cybersecurity and privacy (and I think the pairing of the two topics is helpful in this context). The report looks at broad trends, key technologies and practices (I was surprised by what they did and didn't highlight here), and offers some provocative scenarios. See

https://library.educause.edu/resources/2024/9/2024-educause-horizon-report-cybersecurity-and-privacy-edition

for an overview of the work, and links to the report and supplemental materials. For a direct link to the report PDF, see

https://library.educause.edu/-/media/files/library/2024/9/2024hrcybersecurityprivacy.pdf

Regjistrohu (pėr LAJME Automatike) Regjistrohu (pėr KLASIFIKIME) Pajtohu (pėr INDEKSIME) Ē'regjistrohu Shkruaji Administratorit tė Listės