Mesazhi #115310 i Listės sė E-mailave CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org
From: Cliff Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Hold the Date: 6th National Research Platform Workshop, San DIego, Jan 28-30, 2025
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2024 16:15:30 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Dates have been announced for the 6th National Research Platform Workshop (6NRP), which will be hosted at the University of California, San Diego January 28-30, 2025. Tuesday, January 25, will be tutorials, with the workshop proper on January 29-30. More details and registration information will be announced later this fall (and I will post it here).

I've had the good fortune to attend the last few of these annual meetings at UC San Diego and have found them invaluable for keeping up on key developments in advanced high performance computation and communications infrastructure.

Regjistrohu (pėr LAJME Automatike) Regjistrohu (pėr KLASIFIKIME) Pajtohu (pėr INDEKSIME) Ē'regjistrohu Shkruaji Administratorit tė Listės