From: Clifford Lynch <cliff@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: JISC/NSF Workshop on Data Driven Science & Repositories
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:55:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Last week the JISC and NSF co-sponsored a workshop to discuss issues involving data intensive research, repositories, cyberinfrastructure and related issues. While the report of the meeting is still under development (and I will announce its availability here when it's out), there is a rich collection of position papers, presentations and similar materials already available at the workshop web site.

The web site is at:

http://www.sis.pitt.edu/~repwkshop/index.html

(Disclosure: I was part of the planning group for the meeting.)