From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart <diane@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Podcast Interviews and Task Force Meeting Materials
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 12:55:30 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Interviews conducted during the CNI Spring 2006 Task Force Meeting are now available at http://connect.educause.edu/folksonomy/CNI2006spring. They include conversations with CNI Executive Director Clifford Lynch, and plenary speakers Paul Ginsparg (arXiv.org founder and recipient of the 2006 Paul Evan Peters Award) and Roy Rosenzweig (director of GMU's Center for History and New Media). These interviews are designed to function as an extension of the meeting, complementing the standard program, and providing an opportunity for the broader CNI community to hear from some of our key presenters and attendees. Please let us know what you think - we would be very interested to hear your comments about this pilot project.

Presentation materials for several project briefings are also available now from the project briefing pages on the Task Force Meeting website: http://www.cni.org/tfms/2006a.spring. The meeting was held April 3-4, 2006 in Arlington, VA.

Thanks to all who attended and presented!

Diane Goldenberg-Hart
Communications Coordinator
Coalition for Networked Information
21 Dupont Circle, Suite 800